Nichijou Jigsaw Nichijou Jigsaw

Cool game thanks for making this game! At first I thought this was like an escape game but its good puzzle game anyhow! ^^ Jolly Good show

Hipstercalypse Hipstercalypse

It's pretty good

Mighty Knight Mighty Knight

Good game I'll play some more lol

The Emoticon Collab The Emoticon Collab

Wow all these pics look uber awesome and the three kind of music blend into tem really well!?
Hm not sure how to get the medal but I'll try next time~! :3
We'l that exeedly quicky... :/

The Everloom The Everloom

Dream...
When a person sleeps and imagine in ones mind, well relating to all the things that have happen to protagonist can relate to his own destiny.
True fact and cool game. ^^
Love the story and media of it too! ^^

Actionpals Actionpals

So Cute!

Totally love playing this! Just beating up all those wacky thingamajigs and new enemies is so fun to kill. All the characters are so funny to look at with those faces and weapons they begin to have. Music is also entertaining to listen while fighting. But where dose it end?! (Sigh) Oh. Well... Only if Nene had a knife that'll be fun too!

Bed and Breakfast 2 Bed and Breakfast 2

I enjoyed playing the game but...

Could you please make the screen bigger because I could barely help upstairs without the assistants.

Magic Pink Man 2 Magic Pink Man 2

There something wrong with the text here

Is'nt brush suppose to be bush?

Swedish Saveloy Swedish Saveloy

Funny game

The game was really fun to play I liked the part when I unlocked room 63. It made me go "OMG" when I saw what was in that disturbing room.. So, yeah the game wasn't that bad... I hope you finish working the new section for the club in june 8 David Savage.